Cape Town: Unveiling Its Wonderful Travel Destinations
Do you want to travel to a new holiday destination? If your answer is yes, then you should visit Cape Town in South Africa. Read more here to get more insights and information about Cape Town.
In case you are already sick and tired of your country’s long winter, then it is the best time to enjoy the sun of Cape Town, South Africa. The truth is, Cape Town isn’t only popular because of its wonderful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are discussed in here.
Geographical Information of Cape Town
When we talk of Cape Town, it is the port city of South Africa that is found under the magnificent Table Mountain. Numerous travelers and tourists visited the city due to its temperate climate, especially those living in countries with cold winter season.
Cape Town: What Are the Suggested Travel Destinations and Attractions of the City?
There are lots of travelers who visited the city not only because of the wonderful climate it has but also of its culture, hospitality, cuisine as well as the wonderful tourist attractions it houses. Detailed underneath are the prime reasons for the growing popularity of Cape Town around the world.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. For those who have the heart for extreme activities and sports, then you can find traditional as well as new sporting activities for you. The city also offers lots of tourist and scenic attractions and some of these are listed below.
1. There are plenty of tourists and travelers who visited Castle of Good Hope. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. Cape Malay Quarter is the ideal place to visit for those who love culture and history.
3. Those who have the heart for shopping should visit the Craft Markets because they will not only find books, clothes and jewelry but also diverse African crafts as well.
4. Travelers and tourists can also have the chance to taste the wonderful cuisine of South Africa by visiting some of its restaurants and diners.
5. There are also beautiful gardens that house fresh vegetables and fruits in the city. There are also gardens which lets visitors pick and eat fruits for free or for a fee.
Aside from familiarizing and including these travel destinations in your travel itineraries, it is also vital that you choose your travel company wisely by hiring only licensed, dependable, legit and accredited travel agencies.